Tax Planning & Preparation
We help you keep more of what you make by seeing that you pay no more tax than the law requires.
We monitor the changes in the tax law that could affect you and recommend tax-saving strategies. We will prepare all your tax returns and serve as your advocate in all tax matters.
If you are contacted by any government agency concerning your tax matters, your first call should be to us. We will take care of it so that you can get on with your business.
Tax planning and identifying tax-cutting techniques can be complicated if you are not familiar with the language of the tax code. We will work to help you understand the opportunities and benefits of tax planning as it applies to your specific situation.
There are actually several basic tax-cutting strategies, and most plans involve one or a combination of them. In a nutshell, the strategies are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at the lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
- Structuring your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy — a vacation home, for example.
- Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state income tax, or both.
Contact us and we'll discuss your financial and tax situation and determine how we can help you.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please return often for the latest tips on how to keep more of what you make.
The information contained in this site is general in nature. All attempts have been made to keep it as current as possible as tax laws are constantly being revised. We therefore suggest that you do not act upon this information without consulting a tax professional as your situation may be different or tax laws may have changed.
Keller & Lebovic, CPAs
2601 Broadway - Suite 101
Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410
Fax: (201) 797-3876